What do we collect ?
The Minnesota Memory Project gathers health history and lifestyle information that may be associated with aging
By joining the Minnesota Memory Project you will be contributing vital information that will help advance research
efforts related to memory health.
Your participation could help us improve diagnosis of memory loss, identify lifestyle changes that prevent memory loss
and better understand the effects of caregiving on health and memory.
Residents of states other than Minnesota are welcomed to participate.
Who can participate?
- Adults who are 55 years and older
- Adults with diagnosed memory loss who are 40 years and older
- Adults providing care for someone with memory loss
If you choose to participate in the Minnesota Memory Project:
- Sign a consent form stating that you agree to participate
- Complete an annual survey about your health history and lifestyle
- Complete an annual memory assessment at one of our locations
- All data will be kept confidential